-
November 5th, 2006, 12:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is this doll a #3? It's hard to tell from my picture, but she has light blue eyes. I found her on ebay a while back for a BIN of $25. Her hair does not divide down the back--if you try, all you see is her wig cap.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2099870664
Linda
-
November 5th, 2006, 01:14 AM
#2
Inactive Member
If she's a light skin blue eye blonde with bangs & no short hairs in back of the wig for braids, I'd say she's a AGT3.
If the blonde hair & VERY blonde then she's one of the new JLY dolls.
-
November 5th, 2006, 07:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
The bangs, together with no clipped hairs in back, make her a definite GT #3! It does look like her bangs have been cut, however....
-
November 5th, 2006, 12:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yep, her bangs have definitely been cut (along with the rest of her hair). Probably the main reason I got her for the $25 BIN.
But I'm way too attached to her now to get her a new head or a new wig. She just wouldn't be the same.
Linda
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks